December 20, 2019
6 PM—8 PM
Learn how-to create the ideal snow-capped crinkle. Crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside and dusted with icing sugar to mimic snow-this classic cookie class isn’t one you’ll want to miss out on!
- All supplies and ingredients
- Learn basic baking and decorating techniques
- Make and take cookies
- Suitable for participants 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.