6 PM—8 PM
Learn from Shindig Sweets on how-to create the ideal snow-capped crinkle. Crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside and dusted with icing sugar to mimic snow-this classic cookie class isn’t one you’ll want to miss out on!
- All supplies and ingredients
- Learn basic baking and decorating techniques
- Make and take cookies
- Suitable for participants 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
It can be said that Diana started her career as a young girl with her Easy-Bake oven. She sold recipes at the neighbourhood corner while other kids sold lemonade. In 2006, Diana started Shindig Sweets, offering custom cupcakes and cakes for special occasions and weddings including celebrities. One highlight came in 2014 when Diana created a cake for Drake, celebrating a record launch party. She collaborated on another Drake project three years later for the 2017 Juno Awards. As the Executive Chef of La Rocca Creative Kitchen in 2017, Diana opened the brand new innovation centre and created the opening menu.The kitchen has become an established and esteemed business in the industry. Diana's work has been published in many publications including Weddingbells magazine, Toronto Life, Style Me Pretty, and 100 Layer Cake. Diana formerly taught at the internationally renowned Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts. She currently teaches in the Baking and Pastry Arts Program at Centennial College and continues to inspire young pastry chefs.