December 10, 2019
12 PM—2 PM
Impress your loved ones with a customized cookie, with help from Little Rose Cookie Co.. In this class, students will be learning to decorate six different festive sugar cookie shapes in royal icing through step by step direction. Students will be learning royal icing techniques like wet-on-wet patterning, and will learn to use different tip-cuts to create different effects with icing.
- All supplies and ingredients
- Learn basic baking and decorating techniques
- Decorate and take home cookies
- Suitable for participants 14+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
LITTLE ROSE COOKIE CO.
On a very sweet day in 2017 the stars aligned in the baking heavens, and Little Rose Cookie Co. was born. This company simply began with a young lady in her kitchen creating custom cookies for family and friends, but as word of these impressive sugar cookies spread, Little Rose Cookie Co. has grown to be one of the GTA's most beloved custom cookie companies. Owner Stephanie Urlando specializes in elaborate sugar cookies decorated in Royal Icing, and is thrilled to be an instructor in The District Kitchen's 12 Days of Baking event. We are sure you will have a blast and fall in love with these sweet treats!