December 5, 2019
7 PM—9 PM
Impress all the guests at your holiday gatherings by taking a cue from the French with a classic meringue cookie. Join Meringue Patisserie as they show you how to make a meringue and decorate with it, featuring seasonal designs from cute wreaths to cool Christmas trees.
- All supplies and ingredients
- Make and take ½ dozen holiday meringue desserts
- Learn basic baking and decorating techniques
*Vegan options are available, please note when registering.
- Suitable for participants 14+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Inspired by a love for baking, Meringue Patisserie got its name from a key ingredient in the macaron-making process.