December 16, 2019
6 PM—7:30 PM
Treat your friends and family to a popular Italian dessert– just in time for the holiday entertaining season. Join Francisco, Head Chef for Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, as he creates a delicious and festive Tiramisu Chocolate Roll. Enjoy your tiramisu with a seasonal pairing: a house-made artisanal hot beverage. Book early to avoid disappointment; Francisco’s last class sold out!
- All instructions and recipes by a professional chef;
- All Supplies and Materials;
- Enjoy a complimentary hot beverage pairing;
- Take-home containers for leftovers;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off coupon, redeemable at Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, The Food District.
- Suitable for all guests. We ask all participant under the age of 12 have an adult remain with them for the duration of the class.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Francisco is currently the head chef of Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta To Go in Toronto. He has been a culinary professional for the last eight years and has worked in a diverse set of fast casual restaurants. He has been trained in Italian cuisine by 7th generation Venetian chef, and founder, Gabriele Dal Moro. Francisco's strength lies in maintaining consistency and flavour of all the sauces, Dal Moro's uses in its Toronto locations.