December 12, 2019
7 PM—9 PM
Win your annual cookie exchange with a set of beautiful watercolour cookie ornaments. Learn from Finespun Cakes & Pastries on how-to paint a wintery wreath, a Christmas bauble and other festive treats.
- All supplies and ingredients
- Learn basic baking and decorating techniques
- Make and take decorated cookies
- Suitable for participants 14+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Finespun Cakes & Pastries
Alexandria began her cake and pastry journey at an art school in New York, but had no idea what she wanted to do so took a year off, began experimenting with baking and fell in love. After graduating from Le Cordon Bleu at the Ottawa campus from their Patisserie program, she interned and worked as a teacher's assistant at Bonnie Gordon College. For decorating cakes and cookies she is mostly self-taught through books, online, and using her art background to experiment. Alexandria has been full-time at her custom cake business for the past three years and just opened her storefront studio at Bathurst and Bloor where she is making wedding cakes, sweets, and holding workshops.