July 21, 2019
11 AM—12:30 PM
Craft Chippery and Chef Julian Pancer take a crisp look at brunch, as guests are guided through the preparation of some creative brunch dishes. Guests are invited to hop in the kitchen with Chef Julian to prepare: Crunchy Sweet Potato Pancakes, Spanish Tortilla Omelettes, and Crispy Chocolate and Plantain Crepes with Whipped Cream. It’s the star ingredient from Craft Chippery that takes these dishes to a new level! All ages welcome. Come Hungry!
- Hands-on instructions by a professional chef;
- Create & enjoy 3 creative brunch dishes;
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Suitable for ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.