6 PM—7 PM
There’s nothing quite like a rack of ribs dripping with a tasty barbecue sauce. But getting those ribs cooked properly with a nice coating of sauce that flavours the meat beautifully requires restraint, know-how, and a bit of strategy. Join the Blackjack BBQ team as they teach you all about barbecue sauce showcasing three different sauces from a variety of USA regions. Each sauce will be paired with a food item and served with a cold and refreshing beer pairing by Wellington Brewery!
- Texas Style – paired with BBQ Beef Brisket Slider & 5oz pour of Kickin’ Back
- Kansas Style – paired with Smoked Pork Spare Rib Tip & 5oz pour of Raked Over
- Carolina Mustard – paired with Beer Bratwurst Sausage & 5oz pour of Helles Lager
- Complimentary welcome Rhubarb Saison beer (5oz);
- How-to instructional by a culinary expert;
- Taste tour of 3 sauces with food pairings;
- Taste tour of 3 craft beer pairings by Wellington Brewery.
- Suitable for ages 19+.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Wellington Brewery is Canada's oldest independently owned microbrewery. Based in Guelph, Ontario, they craft their award-winning beers in small batches using the freshest all-natural ingredients. Since 1985, they've been a pioneer in the craft brewing scene by producing timeless, traditional style ales as well as experimenting with new recipes as part of their Welly One-Off Series. As an independent and locally owned brewery, they take pride in being an active member of the community, taking part in countless events and supporting charitable causes. They believe that beer is best when it’s fresh and made in their community.