5 PM—7 PM
- Instructions and guidance by a professional
- All ingredients and supplies;
- Learn the basics of making a homemade dough;
- Take-home sweet pastry creations;
- Drinks, room rental, and cleanup;
- Suitable for ages 4+.
- Minimum charge of 12 children.
- Allergy Alert – please note cheese, flour, and butter are used during this workshop. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Class can be customized upon request
Alexandra has been teaching kids kitchen fundamentals since 2015, always focusing on 3 main components: kitchen safety, traditional techniques, and food chemistry. Prior to her work with the District Kitchen, she taught in Ottawa, and all through Mississauga and Oakville. Of all the responsibilities that come with being the Kitchen Coordinator for the District Kitchen, birthday parties are far and away her favourite. Let's have fun!