May 29, 2019
6:30 PM—8 PM
Curious to learn more about this probiotic rich and delicious beverage and the benefits to gut health? This 2 hour workshop will include a hands on tutorial by Holistic Nutritionist, Danielle Wiens. This step-by-step class will help you understand the history of the art of fermentation, as well as the health benefits of this living beverage. You will also begin your first brew under our guidance and take home your work-in-progress 1st ferment! All supplies provided.
- Brewing Vessel & Scoby (includes glass jar for brewing, plus accessories) $45 value;
- Your own piece of the mother to take home, allowing you to brew endless Kombucha;
- Instructions, guidance and a glass of Kombucha during the class;
- All ingredients, including a small array of herbs to flavour your Kombucha;
- Tea & Simple Syrup for added flavouring;
- Receive an exclusive Buy 2 Juices Get the 3rd Free with your same-day purchase at Village Juicery when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Danielle Wiens is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist practising out of Toronto. Her interest in nutrition started from an early age when she first started suffering from serious health complications. After restoring her own health, her personal application of nutrition expanded, leading her to further her studies in nutrition. After graduating with first class honours from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Danielle has been focusing on helping others find natural methods of healing. Her practice is built upon helping others restore their relationship to food. Through workshops, retreats and lectures, Danielle hopes that she can inspire others to connect with their food and themselves.