1:30 PM—3 PM
Think outside the lunchbox!
School’s approaching and we’re cooking up some smart ways to make lunchtime extra fun with Kids in the Kitchen. Join Chef Julian to create and decorate delicious, energizing treats for your lunchbox. This hand-on workshop will have kids chopping, mixing and baking as we prepare sticky granola bars, chewy power balls and chocolate bombs. Recreate these treats with your wee ones at home empowering kids to contribute to lunchbox planning. All treats are nut-free and school safe!
- Kids will learn basic culinary techniques by a professional chef,
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Take home container;
- Take home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to kids ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.