3 PM—4 PM
Join John Beram of Seed to Sausage in the kitchen to take in the history of meat packing and butchery in Toronto. John will guide you through a butchery demonstration with the whole beef hind broken down into steaks and roasts.John will transform an affordable and typically tough-to-cook beef hip into various cuts and present to guests to enjoy an easy Osso Buco you’ll be pleased to feed your family any day of the week. This class is intimate, fun and jam-packed with useful knowledge, all delivered with the passion for which Seed to Sausage is known for.
- Demonstration & history lesson by an expert;
- Taste a delicious Osso Buco;
- Inspiration and know-how.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Butcher John Beram
John, in addition to his butchering skills, is a member of the Toronto Historical Society and speaks often on subjects to the Society. John digs deep into the past to bring local history of the Toronto area alive.