2 PM—3:30 PM
National Cheese Day is approaching (June 4) and to celebrate, you’re invited to join Craft Chippery and cheese expert, Chef Julian Pancer, to break the “mold” and partake in a tour of the senses. Guests will be guided through a tasting of a “wheel” of different cheeses and pairings, as they learn about their histories, crafting and unique personalities. Craft Chippery will be providing an array of chips and spices to pair. If you love cheese, there is no “cheddar” place to “brie”!
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.