5:30 PM—7 PM
Did you know that tempering chocolate is important for the quality, look, and flavour —as well as for providing a textural snap? Join Melissa, Pastry Chef for Chocolatta as she guides you on her method for perfectly tempered chocolate through an informative demonstration. Her tips and tricks will help you elevate your desserts you prepare at home. She will discuss the bean-to-bar process as well as take you on a taste tour to discover chocolates from different origins of the world. Chocolate tastings will include the Belgian Ruby Chocolate (the 4th chocolate and newest sweet sensation!) as well as chocolate from Tanzania, Ghana, Mexico, Peru, Saint-Domingue, France and Belgium.
- Learn how to temper chocolate by a pastry chef;
- Taste tour of chocolates from around the world;
- Taste the new Ruby Chocolate from Belgium;
- Complimentary sparkling water;
- Receive an exclusive 15% off your next purchase of Brigadeiros at Chocollata, The Food District.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.