September 27, 2019
6 PM—8 PM
Join Chocollata for a fun evening learning how to make their delicious s’mores brownies. You will not only learn the secrets of creating Chocollata’s brownie, but you will create your very own milk chocolate brigadeiro!
Each participant will receive their own brownie to assemble and decorate. Eat it here for dessert, or take it home for a tasty weekend treat!
- Brownie and Brigadeiro tutorial by a professional chef;
- All supplies and materials;
- One brownie to take home per person;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same- week purchase of any menu items at Chocollata when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for all guests. We ask all participants under 12 have an adult remain with them for the duration of the class.
- Adults participating must buy a ticket
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.