11 AM—12 PM
Christmas is a time to gather loved ones, near and far, to share special memories, traditions, and stories. Most of this special sharing takes place around a table; let Blossom Moments guide you through the creation of a centerpiece that will truly make the season merry & bright! These Christmas centerpieces will be perfectly accented with a candle, and will last all season long; you’ll even be able to use it to decorate your Christmas table.
Join Pearl Nguyen, Senior Designer of Blossom Moments, for this hands-on design class where you will learn to create your very own floral arrangement to take home. This fun and interactive workshop will include high tea and will make the perfect party outing or a long overdue girls night out!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional designer;
- Learn trade tips and techniques;
- Create and take-home an arrangement that will last until Christmas;
- Tips on how to style a Christmas Table
- All supplies and materials;
- Full service high tea ceremony and snacks.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Pearl Nguyen has always had an eye for beauty; coming from a fine arts background, she found a love for floral design about two years ago. Her artistic versatility allows her to make gorgeous floral arrangements for every occasion; from special events like prom to bouquets designed to romanticize everyday life. Pearl has a special love for new and intriguing floral design, and is excited to share her passion with this class! Pearl's favourite flowers are delphiniums, which are native to the northern hemisphere and one of the few large flowers that are naturally blue. Check out some of Pearl's work on her Instagram, @notfromanoyster.