3 PM—4 PM
Let’s make September sweet with a Mexican flair! Join the La Carnita Culinary team as they demonstrate how to make churros, served with the classic cinnamon sugar. Next, sample some great Mexican style sauces, such as Ancho Chocolate and Cajeta. Finally, sample some refreshing Palettas; the Mexican equivalent of an ice pop! Impress your friends with your newfound knowledge, and use the takeaway churro mixture and piping bag to recreate the magic at home (serving size about 4-6). Just because summer is ending doesn’t mean the fiesta has to!
- Hands-On Instructions;
- Authentic Churros and Sauces;
- Enjoy Mexican Palettas;
- Receive a takeaway bag of churro mixture and piping bag
- Suitable for adults and children age 8+.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow extra time for traffic and parking; this will ensure the class starts on time for the enjoyment of all.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.