July 7, 2019
1 PM—3 PM
Join Taamba in the kitchen for this hands-on workshop! This is your chance to be a coppersmith for an evening and connect with the metal that has been synonymous with the advancement of human civilization for the last 11,000 years! During this class you will learn how to create and shape a beautiful rose from scratch out of a sheet of copper as you sip a lovely beverage of choice. This intimate workshop, with a class size of 10 guests, will provide a relaxed environment to explore sheet metal working skills using tools such as a chisel, pliers and snips.
- Hands-On Instructions & Guidance by an Expert;
- The Rose you Make is Yours to Take!;
- All Tools & Supplies;
- Take-Home Templates;
- Complimentary Hot Tea, Iced Tea or Kombucha;
- Receive $15 towards the purchase of a Taamba Copper Water Bottle.
- Suitable for guests 16+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.