June 30, 2019
1:30 PM—3 PM
This culinary competition is no small potatoes! Competitors will be challenged in teams to create the most unique and delicious combination, using a wide range of ingredients from Craft Chippery. All creations will be enjoyed in our communal dining space and finally, judged by our in-house panel of judges. Keep your “eyes peeled” for the “crispiest” cooking challenge of the season! All ages & families welcome.
- Members of the winning team will receive a free gift from Craft Chippery!
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.