7 PM—8 PM
Join Celebrity Chef Matt Dean Pettit in the kitchen as he guides you on how to create East Coast Seafood classics. Matt will demonstrate how to make delicious Lobster Rolls as an appetizer followed by step-by-step, hands-on instructions on how to cook Mussels Marinara. Take a taste tour of each while you sip a thirst quenching craft beer.
- Learn to cook East coast classics;
- Receive a signed copy of Matt’s latest cookbook The Great Shellfish Cookbook ($29.95 value);
- Receive Matty’s Seafood Crab or Lobster Dip to take home ($10.99 value);
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of craft beer;
- Receive an exclusive 10% Coupon at Pier 87 for Matty’s Seafood product line and all other seafood.
- Open to guests 19+. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Matt Dean Pettit
From his first job as a busboy at the young age of 13 to line cook at 14, Matt’s passion for the food industry started early. Matt’s love for cooking comes from his mother, his passion over 20 years of experience in hospitality. He began to work on his own food company and soon gave birth to Rock Lobster Food Co, which grew into 3 bustling restaurants in Toronto, serving classic seafood dishes, comfort food, and home to the 3 year award-winning Rock Caesar. Matt is currently focused on expanding the Matty’s Seafood brand offering lobster bisque, chowder, mac & cheese, spices, and of course the famous lobster roll in Sobeys stores across Ontario along with other major retailers across Canada & U.S. Matt’s other exciting projects include his critically acclaimed Best-Selling cookbook, The Great Lobster Cookbook published by Random House, with a second book on the way and co-starring in the Food Network Canada TV & Web Show Supersnack Bros. where he showcased iconic snack foods made with crazy culinary twists.