September 17, 2019
6 PM—8:30 PM
Join Francisco, Head Chef for Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, for a Showcase event, where he will cook and demonstrate step by step method of making a Popular South Italian Gourmet Dish – “The Eggplant Parmigiana”.
Francisco will be giving out Step-by-Step instructions and will be live looking this delicious vegetarian recipe born in the region of Southern Italy.
In the end, relax and enjoy his creation along with bread and a perfect wine pairing. As a finishing touch, devour the Nutella Tiramisu – a Dal Moro’s signature dessert.
- Watch and listen to step by step instructions from a professional chef;
- Watch live making of the Eggplant Parmigiana Dish and later enjoy his creation with a select bread provided;
- Enjoy a complimentary wine pairing;
- Enjoy a serving of Dal Moro’s Nutella Tiramisu;
- Take-home containers for leftovers;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off coupon, redeemable at Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, The Food District.
- Tie Back Hair
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Remove Large Jewellery
- Suitable for adults only.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in class.
Francisco is Currently the Head Chef of Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to go - Toronto. He has been a Culinary Professional for the Last 7 Years and have worked in a diverse set of fast casual restaurants. He has been trained in Italian Cuisine by 7th Generation Venetian Chef, and our Founder, Gabriele Dal Moro. Francisco's strength lies in maintaining consistency and flavor of all the Sauces, Dal Moro's uses in its Toronto Locations.