12 PM—2:30 PM
Looking for something fun to do with the family while the kids are out of school?
Grab the kids and stop by The District Kitchen on Family Day for some free, sweet fun! Children and adults alike can decorate frosted sugar cookies with an edible “painting” technique.
- Guidance and instructions by a professional chef;
- Create and enjoy a sweet cookie creation;
- Hands-on fun and inspiration.
- Suitable for ages 5+. Any children under 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of the class, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Available while supplies last.