2 PM—3:30 PM
The crispy outer goodness that’s created when you fry food is a tasty indulgence that the whole family enjoys. In this hands-on workshop, Chef Julian takes you on the pursuit of pleasure as guests are challenged to fry everything with chips! From Craft Chippery – a huge assortment of chips and from Chef Julian – a cornucopia of ingredients and flavours, all coming to the table for an experiment in culinary creativity and hilarious gluttony. Guests will take their ideas to the kitchen to actually chop, mix, cook and devour their creations! Wildfire crispy shrimp and plantain coated MARS® bars, anyone?
- Hands-On Instructions by a Professional Chef;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container for Your Creations;
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.