4 PM—5 PM
Calling at NFL fans! The Super Bowl is approaching and it’s time to get game ready! Join Chef Kim in the kitchen as she guides you on how to make simple, yummy munchies to serve to your guests. You will learn how to use Craft Chippery seasoning mixes to create dips to serve with crudites (assorted raw vegetables). You will also learn how to customize your own nachos and take them to the next level. Learn clever tips and tricks and enjoy tasting each creation. You will even get to take home a bag of nachos for your own game time party! Score!
- Guidance and instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn trade tips and tricks;
- Create and enjoy a variety of appetizer creations;
- Hands-on fun and inspiration;
- Complimentary bag of Craft Chippery nachos;
- Printed take-home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same-day purchase at Craft Chippery when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for all ages. All participants must purchase a ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Chef Kim has been in the culinary world for almost 20 years. She graduated George Brown, received her apprenticeship under Executive Chef Tom Filipou, and created content for classes at Loblaws that are still used to this day. She spent 12 years working at the prestigious SIR Corp, creating recipes, guidelines, and themes for many restaurants universally loved around Canada. Chef Kim has been the Kitchen Manager at PIER 87 since it opened in the Food District, and is excited to lend her creative genius to everyone at Ray Woodey's Craft Chippery.