July 3, 2019
7 PM—8 PM
Does one size fit all? Let’s taste wine and talk glassware and decanters!
The quality and shape of a glass plays a crucial role in your wine drinking experience and it may not be something you’re thinking about. Join The Wine Shop and Tasting Room in the kitchen to discover how specific glassware is fine-tuned to fit specific wine varietals. Learn why shape matters, how much wine to pour into a glass and when and why to use a decanter. This will be a fun and educational night for wine novices and experts alike.
- Hands-on instructions by an expert;
- Taste award winning wines alongside delicious food pairings;
- Receive an exclusive same-day offer at The Wine Shop and Tasting Room when you redeem your ticket receipt. Restrictions apply, details at the class.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.