6 PM—8 PM
Join Francisco, Head Chef for Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, for a hands- on workshop where you’ll learn how to make a popular Italian staple: Handmade Gnocchi Pasta paired with tasty Arrabiata Sauce.
Divided into groups, Francisco will give participants step- by- step personal guidance to making gnocchi pasta. Once the pasta is complete, it will be paired with freshly made Arrabiata sauce prepared onsite from scratch.
As a finishing touch, enjoy the homemade classic Tiramisu– a Dal Moro’s Signature dessert. Mama Mia! This is an event you don’t want to miss!
- Hands-on instructions by a professional chef;
- Make and enjoy Gnocchi Pasta with Freshly Made Arrabiata Sauce;
- Enjoy a complimentary Beverage pairing;
- Enjoy a serving of Classic Tiramisu;
- Take-home containers for leftovers;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off coupon, redeemable at Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, The Food District.
- Suitable for guests age 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Francisco is Currently the Head Chef of Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to go - Toronto. He has been a Culinary Professional for the last 8 years and have worked in a diverse set of fast casual restaurants. He has been trained in Italian Cuisine by 7th Generation Venetian Chef, and our Founder, Gabriele Dal Moro. Francisco's strength lies in maintaining consistency and flavor of all the sauces, Dal Moro's uses in its Toronto Locations.