11:30 AM—1 PM
Once you start making salad at this level, you’ll be hooked and healthier for it! Kingston Olive Oil Co. and Chef Julian Pancer show you just how easy it is to host an impressive BBQ with three delicious salads. Chef Julian will guide guests in the preparation of a Grilled Romaine Salad featuring an Avocado Vinaigrette, A Grilled Caribbean Pineapple Salad and a Grilled Watermelon and Feta Salad. After this fun and interactive workshop, you’ll be asking for salad with a side of grill marks, please!
- This free workshop is valued at $25 per person;
- Instructions by a professional chef;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Taste tour of three delicious salads;
- Take home recipes of each grilled salad;
- Guests receive an exclusive 15% off in-store purchases at Kingston Olive Oil Co.
- Ideal for guests 12 +.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.