2 PM—3:30 PM
We need our greens and when Spring arrives, so does a bounty of fresh options to dazzle your plate. This hand-on cooking class presents three seasonally fresh and hearty spring salads in a fun and interactive setting. Guests will help prepare a grilled watermelon salad, an heirloom tomato and bocconcini salad, and a grilled romaine salad with avocado lime dressing. These simple salad recipes will be demonstrated by the Kingston Olive Oil Co. team along with Chef Julian Pancer to teach guests that healthy and impressive can also be easy and delicious! Guests will be served a tasting of Kingston Olive Oil Co.’s signature offerings, as well as the chefs hearty salad creations. Everyone will receive a take-home of the recipes and something special from Olive Oil Co.!
- Hands-On Instructions by a Professional Chef;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Receive an exclusive 15% off coupon on your purchase at Kingston Olive Oil Co.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.