3 PM—6 PM
Join the District Kitchen team in welcoming the spring! Holi is a festival that celebrates the end of winter, and the beginning of spring, with an explosion of colour! Come and learn how to decorate a sugar cookie in the most colourful way. Please make sure to book a spot, as spaces are limited.
- Guidance and instructions by a professional chef;
- Create and enjoy a sweet cookie creation;
- Hands-on fun and inspiration.
- Suitable for all ages. Any children under 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Each ticket is good for one (1) participant.
- Allergy Alert – This class contains gluten, eggs, and dairy. We request that you inform us, at the time of the class, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Limit of one time slot per customer or group.
Alexandra has been teaching people to cook throughout Ontario since 2015, when she found her passion for creating and implementing interactive programs designed to start conversations about food, and our personal, cultural, and physical relationships with it. Through the execution of classes, catering, and the celebration of milestone events, Alexandra has shared her love of food with thousands of people. After running several different cooking schools, she's been the Kitchen coordinator at The District Kitchen since August 2019.