3 PM—4:30 PM
Try your hand at different manual brewing techniques from around the world. We will demo, practice, and taste the results from four of the most popular methods: Aeropress, Chemex, French Press, and V60. Learn the importance of coffee to water ratios, grind sizes, water time and temperature. Explore the differences offered across the different brew methods and techniques.
- Hands-on experience;
- Complimentary bag of coffee – $17 value;
- Exclusive 15% off any purchase of retail brewing equipment to be redeemed same day
- Suitable for guests age 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Barista and budding coffee roaster, Elyse is one of the most passionate coffee professionals that Hale has had the privilege of working with. She loves to teach as much as she loves to learn. Elyse practices as many ways of flavour extraction as she can get her hands on. Her experience as a tea sommelier has provided her with a foundation of flavour that she avidly applies to coffee and espresso.