November 30, 2019
2 PM—3:30 PM
Ma and Chef Julian Pancer invite guests of all ages to experience the art of soup making. In celebration of fall harvest, guests will be preparing, as a family, a wild mushroom soup with parmesan crisps and a hearty minestrone. Guests will be making fresh vegetable stock and will be chopping and cooking everything from scratch. Recipes and the finished soups will be provided for guests to take home to their families. All soups are vegan and absolutely delicious!
- How-To Instructions by Chef Julian Pancer;
- Take home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off all regular priced items at Mas Best Soups by simply redeeming your class registration receipt within a week of class. One time purchase.
- Suitable for guests of all ages. Guests under 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.