6:30 PM—9 PM
Make the most epic vegan spread, whether for your holiday or New Year’s Eve!
Chef Shabnam will start you off with an impressive and epic vegan grazing board. Learn to use simple elements to make the most beautiful platter. We will then go on to making a raw fennel and pear salad with pickled red onion spears. Then we will enjoy mini gluten-free red lentil disks and top them with sour cream, marinated zucchini with a balsamic vinegar drizzle and black sesame seeds. We will finish the evening with an indulgent chocolate cake.
- Learn culinary techniques and tricks by a classically trained chef;
- Samples of each dish created;
- Take home recipe.
- Suitable for ages 8+ . Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- All recipes are vegan and some are gluten free.
- Allergy Alert – Nuts and seeds are used in this class. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Chef Shabnam was classically trained in French cuisine at Liaison College, holds a full-time job in Finance, and has a passion for vegan cooking and baking. She’s been vegetarian for over 30 years and became vegan two years ago. As such, she knows the challenges vegans face daily, especially when we live such rushed lives. She has performed extensive research in to vegan lifestyles and healthy living and incorporates this information in to her recipes. She makes most of her food from scratch, so she can vouch for every recipe she teaches.