June 30, 2019
11 AM—12:30 PM
Sugar King and Chef Julian bring the kids in the kitchen for as hands-on cooking experience. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so everyone should be able to cook it for themselves. Kids will learn how to make the perfect omelet, fluffy pancakes and yummy fruit smoothies! And kids need not worry, as Sugar King will be providing a touch of sweet to this morning workshop, as it’s never too early for The King!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to Adults and Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.