2 PM—2:45 PM
Kids are invited to roll up their sleeves, fasten on an apron and get creative with BRØD’s first ever class!
Decorate 2 different types of cookies using BRØD cookies, jam, icing, and of course, SPRINKLES! Create sweet sandwich cookies and gorgeous iced cookies to bring home. Dione Lucas once said that preparing good food is another expression of art, so prepare to welcome your inner chef AND artist!
- Kids will Learn Basic Cookie Decorating Techniques;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Six Cookie Creations;
- Take Home Container for Your Cookie Creations;
- Suitable for children, tweens and teens, 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Adults accompanying children do not need to purchase a ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class