2 PM—4 PM
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, an apple pie a day keeps the children at play! Join The Pie Commission on an apple pie journey; first, your child will make a batch of apple pie filling. Then, they’ll make an individual crumble topping. Finally, they will roll out a premade pastry and assemble the whole pie!
- Kids will Learn Basic Pie Making Techniques;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container for Your Pie Creations;
- Take Home Recipe.
- Suitable for children aged 6-14. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.