July 23, 2019
6:30 PM—8 PM
Curious to learn more about healthy meal ideas that are vegan and gluten free? Join Village Juicery in the kitchen to learn how to make your own breakfast jar in this nutritionist run workshop. Each guest will learn how to make fermented coconut yogurt and raw granola, including a jar of each to take home. Recipe cards with additional breakfast jar ideas will also be provided.
- Instructions and guidance by a nutritionist;
- All ingredients and supplies;
- Take-home jar for your DIY creation;
- Receive an exclusive Buy 2 Juices Get the 3rd Free with your same-day purchase at Village Juicery when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for ages 8+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- All recipes are vegan and gluten free.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.