11:30 AM—1 PM
Treat dad to a unique coffee experience with this hands-on workshop! Try your hand at different manual brewing techniques from around the world instructed by Hale Coffee. Chesca will guide you to practice and taste the results from four of the most popular methods: Aeropress, Chemex, French Press, and V60. Learn the importance of coffee to water ratios, grind sizes, water, time and temperature. Explore the differences offered across the different brew methods and techniques.
- How-to instructions by a coffee expert;
- Hands-on experience;
- Tasting of each brew style;
- Complimentary bag of coffee ($17 value);
- Hale Yeah sticker;
- Exclusive 15% off any same-day purchase of retail brewing equipment at Hale Coffee.
- Kids accompanying dad or an adult are permitted to attend. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Chesca Lace Lagon
Chesca is an up and coming coffee professional, self-taught and Hale-trained. She approaches everything she does with a bright and fiery attitude. Passionate about coffee and learning, Chesca eagerly shares her knowledge with those around her.