6 PM—7 PM
To make really good cupcakes, you need to first master the basics. After all, a beautifully decorated cupcake doesn’t mean anything if the cake itself is subpar. You first need to establish a tasty cupcake canvas! Join Founder Jenn Burko for this hands-on and interactive class as she guides you step-by-step. Learn how to make the signature Bake Three Fifty Vanilla Cupcake with Classic Buttercream Icing. In fact, she will even share her trade-secrets of mastering the perfect bakery style cupcake through temperature of ingredients, mixing techniques and more.
- Hand-on instructions by an expert;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Buttercream icing recipe;
- Piping bag;
- Take-home tote box;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for ages 8+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!