November 27, 2019
6:30 PM—9 PM
Join Masterchef Canada’s Alisha Sood as she creates an authentic homestyle meal that brings her back to her childhood– but with an elevated twist! This season 4 contestant is excited to teach her very first cooking class at the District Kitchen. Chef Alisha has been called a “Phenomenal Cook” as well as a “Phenomenal Chef” by the Masterchef Canada judges; come by to see this impressive Mississauga legend in person!
This is definitely one for the history books; make sure to reserve your spot now as interest is high and this class is sure to sell out fast!
- A Three Course Meal, including Pav Bhaji sliders, Chicken Biryani, and an Assortment of Desserts;
- A Temperance Libation Pairing (Non Alcoholic Cocktail);
- Enjoy an Intimate Class with Chef Alisha Sood, Masterchef Canada Season 4 Contestant;
- Suitable for customers 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Mississauga's own Alisha Sood competed in the fourth season of Masterchef Canada, where she was hailed as a "phenomenal chef" as well as a "phenomenal person". As one of the first chosen to move on to the top 12, Alisha consistently showed her integrity, passion, and comprehensive ability to create gorgeous flavor profiles. Since her time on Masterchef Canada, Alisha has worked as a recipe developer, food stylist, food writer, and professional cook for such notable restaurants as La Banane, Constantine, and 416 Snack Bar.