2 PM—3 PM
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, your leaves are so… SWEET! Join the Macaron Boutique for their first class, in which you’ll be crafting a miniature macaron tree, and decorating a macaron wreath to take home. The Macaron Boutique will be supplying all ingredients, including pre-made macarons, buttercream icing, and sprinkles to create these delicate confectionary treats. This class is guaranteed to be super sweet and very adorable!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- A Take Home macaron tree and wreath;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same-day purchase at The Macaron Boutique when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Recommended for kids aged 8-14. Children under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by a parent. Parents do not need to purchase a ticket.
- Allergy Alert – Almonds flour. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.