3 PM—4:30 PM
Celebrate Mother’s Day with a fun culinary class in the kitchen! Join Igor from Chocollata Gourmet to learn how to make Mother’s Day Brigadeiros Hearts. These Brazilian bite-size truffles are not only delicious, but beautiful and are sure to put a smile on mom’s face during this hands-on culinary class.
- Learn how to make authentic Brazilian Brigadeiros by an expert;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take home container for your creation.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.