2 PM—4:30 PM
Join mother-and-daughter cooking instructor duo Arvinda & Preena Chauhan as they share their most loved High Tea favourites with a spiced up global twist! At this hands-on Mother’s Day High Tea workshop, learn how to prepare Authentic Masala Chai tea to sip along with both savoury and sweet pairings. This will be a Mother’s Day celebration like none-other, that introduces new spices flavours to a classic tradition.
- Authentic Minted Masala Chai
- Authentic Gingery Masala Chai
- Curried Garam Masala Devilled Eggs
Lemony Chai Scone served with Sweet Apple Chutney
- Moroccan Spiced Hummus & Grape Tea Sandwiches
- Baked Vegetable Samosas with Garam Masala Tamarind Date Chutney
- Mexican Chocolate & Chilies Date Truffle
- How-to instructions by two food expert;
- Taste tour of savoury & sweet menu;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off same-day, regular priced spice offerings at Arvinda’s Spices when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Preena Chauhan is an Indian food expert, spice lover, cooking instructor and entrepreneur who runs popular cooking classes through Arvinda's, where seasonal ingredients & fresh spices are the key to creating delicious menus. She has been teaching classes alongside her mother Arvinda since she was a teenager. Preena holds a Master in Environmental Studies degree from York University, where she had the opportunity to research traditional farming practices of spices and vegetables in South India and has run numerous culinary tours to India. She was the host of the television series, Masalas Magic Recipes on OMNI Television for two seasons and is co-creator of Arvinda's, a spice manufacturing company she runs with her brother Paresh. Preena aspires to share her multi-textured, mouthwatering food moments and love of international spice blends of the world with an audience enamoured with the foods of her culture and those who love intense spice flavours just like her!