September 21, 2019
11 AM—1 PM
In this sure to please party, your kids will make and customize their own personal pizza from scratch, all while learning basic kitchen safety, food chemistry, and traditional techniques! Next they will learn how to decorate a cake using buttercream icing, and practice on a sweet treat they get to take home! This will be a birthday party for the books! Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Instructions and guidance by a professional
- All ingredients and supplies;
- Learn the basics of making a homemade dough;
- Take-home sweet pastry creations;
- Drinks, room rental, and cleanup;
- Recipes to recreate your special birthday pizza at home!
- Suitable for ages 4+.
- Minimum charge of 12 children.
- Allergy Alert – please note cheese, flour, and butter are used during this workshop. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Class can be customized upon request