6 PM—7:30 PM
Join Francisco, Head Chef for Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, for a hands-on worksop where he will teach you how to make an Italian Classic – Bolognese Sauce. Divided into groups, Francisco will guide participants step-by-step to master this tradition recipe from the region of Bologna, Italy passed down through generations. Once the sauce is complete, enjoy it with “Fresh Fettuccine” from the Dal Moro’s shop along with a perfect wine pairing. As a finishing touch, enjoy classic Tiramisu – a Dal Moro’s signature dessert.
- Hands-on instructions by a professional chef;
- Make and enjoy Ragu Alla Bolognese with Fresh Fettuccine;
- Enjoy a complimentary wine pairing;
- Enjoy a serving of classic Tiramisu;
- Take-home containers for leftovers;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off coupon, redeemable at Dal Moro’s Fresh Pasta, The Food District.
- Tie Back Hair
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Remove Large Jewellery
- Suitable for ages 8+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Francisco Colina is currently the Head Chef of Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to go - Toronto. He has been a culinary professional for the last 7 years and has worked in a diverse set of fast casual restaurants. Francisco enjoys sharing his passion for Italian cuisine drawing from his traditional family recipes.