1 PM—2 PM
The new year is here and for many people,village that means resolutions for better health. This year, drop the diet and adopt some simple changes that will add up to a big difference. Learn how to reset the easy way with Village Juicery and holistic nutritionist Danielle Wiens in this 1 hour talk. Juice and light snacks will be provided as Danielle will walk attendees through cleansing basics, answering any and all questions!
- 10% off any Village Juicery cleanse booked in January
- Receive an exclusive juice card – to be used for one free juice at any of the Village Juicery retail locations.
- Suitable for kids 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of this workshop.
- All juices and products provided are certified organic and vegan.
Danielle’s interest in nutrition started from an early age when she first experienced diet-related health issues. This interest became somewhat of a hobby and lead her to pursue a formal education in nutrition. She attended the Institute of Holistic Nutrition graduating with First Class Honors in 2017. During her academic years she began working in the field of nutrition within the food industry. She has worked as a product developer, recipe tester, menu planner and nutrition consultant for independent clients as well as many Toronto based companies, such as Planta and Village Juicery. Danielle continues to work within the food industry, bringing her background in nutrition to all the work she does.