3:30 PM—5 PM
Ma and Chef Julian Pancer take you on a culinary “soup” tour as they transform Ma’s Best Soups into mouthwatering creations! This class is all about risotto, as they prepare butternut squash mascarpone, ginger beet ricotta, and cauliflower pancetta. Guests can watch and even participate in the preparation of these three amazing and easy dishes! Guests will sample the soups, both before and after their delightful transformations. Recipes will be provided for guests to take home, so they may create them again and again. Soups Up!
- Taste Tour of Ma’s Best Soup Transformations;
- How-To Instructions by Chef Julian Pancer;
- Take home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off all regular priced items at Mas Best Soups by simply redeeming your class registration receipt within a week of class. One time purchase.
- Suitable for guests age 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.S32c
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.