10:30 AM—12 PM
Discover the journey a coffee bean takes to become your morning cup, your afternoon pick-up, and your weekend ritual. Travel the path that each humble bean tumbles along and learn what “flick and crush, first crack, maillard, and ROR” have to do with the roasting process. This workshop will be focused on coffee education and first-hand experience at roasting coffee from raw to finished product, complemented with coffee tastings. Along with hands-on experience roasting the beans, comes a bag of your freshly roasted beans for you to enjoy at home.
- How-to instructions by an expert Roaster;
- Hands-on experience;
- Complimentary bag of coffee – $17 value;
- Exclusive $5 off any 12 oz bag of Hale Single Coffee.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.