2 PM—3:30 PM
Join Hale Coffee on a taste exploration across South America and Africa. At this hands-on coffee cupping workshop, you will be guided through the sensory experience coffee roasters use to fine-tune their roasting process. Open your eyes, nose and palate to a world of coffee you’ve never experienced before. This is a family-friendly event—children under the age of 12 are welcome to join our arts-and-crafts table for kid-friendly fun, while adults enjoy the coffee.
- How-to instructions by an expert Roaster
- Hands-on experience
- $5 off any Hale Coffee purchase
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Elyse Stewart and Ramzi Yanis
Elyse Stewart & Ramzi Yanis: Let this dynamic, fun-loving duo introduce your taste buds to a whole new world of coffee. As the co-founder of Hale Coffee Company and our resident master-of-flavours, Ramzi Yanis brings seven years of coffee expertise. Elyse Stewart, former tea sommelier and talented rookie roaster, brings the zest and a refreshing outlook on specialty coffee. Prepared with a colourful spectrum of coffee beans, this workshop is sure to take you on a sensory adventure.