July 28, 2019
1:30 PM—3 PM
Kingston Olive Oil Co. and Chef Julian Pancer take your summer desserts to the next level, showing you how easy it is to prepare a selection of delicious desserts, right off the grill. Sweet and smoky is the name of the game and Kingston Olive Oil Co. bring the Extra Virgin and the Balsamic to finish with a punch. Guests will be invited to take part or simply watch, as Julian prepares Balsamic Grilled Pears with Honey Whipped Chevre, Cinnamon-Balsamic Grilled Pineapple and Grilled Macerated Strawberries with a Mascarpone Whipped Cream, just to name a few. Come with an appetite; summer is going to be sweet!
- Instructions by a professional chef;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Taste tour of three delicious desserts;
- Take home recipes of each dessert;
- Guests receive an exclusive 15% off in-store purchases at Kingston Olive Oil Co.
- Suitable for tween, teens and adults. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.