2:30 PM—4:30 PM
Come join Chocolatta Gourmet for Sunday Funday in the Kitchen. Bring the kids to learn how to make and roll traditional brigadeiro.
In this demo and hands on class, kids and parents will have the opportunity to compose their own flavour combinations and practice hand rolling brigadeiros.
You may be wondering: what’s a Brigadeiro? Brigadeiros originated in Brazil. They are a cross between a chocolate truffle, fudge and caramel. They have a very soft fudgy centre with a crunchy exterior and melt in your mouth. The combination of chocolate and condensed milk makes this sweet decadent treat irresistible! So come get your hands dirty in the kitchen while spending time with the kids and let someone else to do the clean up!
- Hands-on instructions by a Brigadeiro Master;
- Make and enjoy a box of 4 brigadeiros to take home;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off coupon, redeemable at Chocollata, The Food District.
- Suitable for guests age 6+.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.