July 28, 2019
11 AM—12:30 PM
Sugar King and Super-Chef Julian welcome kids and superheros in-training to make and decorate energizing and healthy powerballs! At the core of a powerball lies the secret to every superhero’s energy source. With a base made from oats, flax meal, sunflower seeds and maple syrup, these balls are mom approved! Kids can then roll these balls in an assortment of ingredients to give each ball the power of The Incredible Hulk®, Iron Man®, Captain America®, Black Panther® and any other superhero your child admires. And kids, be sure to dress up as your all-time favourite superhero for added fun. Time to get your hands dirty, as being a superhero can get messy!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Takeaway container;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to kids ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.